Cyan Nails

Friday 6 February 2015

Looking back in gallery

I just found this picture stored in my handphone. So nostalgic. I am glad that I actually took picture of the whole progress of my o level art piece. However, I still get a C5 though. I wonder why. So fail~.

Actually, i really prefers the first picture than the final. Somehow, i felt that it is a little too complicated after i completed the whole painting.

The painting really hold a great meaning behind. The theme given to me was: Frayed and Torns, and i drew this. Probably because of that, they can't really see the frayed and torn behind but instead they see an emotion in me.

I once told people, i am not talented in drawing, i am just more expressive as compared to others. 

This painting, is a fail or pass? I really did cry when I was painting this, probably not literally, but somehow my soul was crying. 

Title: Screaming in Nostalgia


No comments:

Post a Comment