Cyan Nails

Wednesday 4 February 2015

4th February 2015.

I went to see doctor again. When will my illness be cured. I plan to keep it down but sometimes it just bothers me alot. I take-away Mcbreakfast back home today. I wore a mask while ordering so probably the cashier cannot hear me clearly. I ordered a Mcbreakfast deluxe. And change my hashbrown to corn.
Here's the mistake she make:
1st, she gave me a hashbrown instead of a corn cup. I saw it and clarify immediately. 2nd, she gave me 1 packet of butter. I asked for more but she gave me an annoyed face. Well, i don't bother too much as i wasn't feeling that great as welll. To be frank, i ordered a Mcbreakfast deluxe that has 2 pancakes and a corn cup which needs butter as well. How can she give me only 1 packet of butter?
Anyway, i kept quiet about her attitute and thought that there wasn't anymore mistake. But i was wrong, i missed out with the third mistake and saw it only after i reach home which is around 12pm.
What had she done? She did not give me any pepper or salt and also the most important thing, the syrup for the pancake. If i were to give excuse, i would say that pepper and salt can be self service at the chili counter. But how about my syrup?
It was really really yucky when i eat my pancake just with the butter and 'dry'. Maybe somebody else will like it but definitely not me. This is my first time eating such a yucky Mcbreakfast.
I paid $8+ just for this. Gosh!~

No comments:

Post a Comment