Cyan Nails

Saturday 7 February 2015

Time for a little craft

It is getting boring everyday at home doing nothing. That's what I thought and start to crochet. At first, i crochet a circle coaster. But I don't really need a coaster. So i continued crocheting. And it goes so well that i dont feel like stopping ~while watching my favourite anime, "FairyTail".
Then somehow, I thought of a small bag. This resembles a Japanese Kimono pouch and so I continue and make a Japanese Kimono Pouch.
I think this would be useful for me to go for lunch when working hours. I always bring a super big bag for lunch, now i can easily bring this out.
Just a small capacity that can hold a handphone, keys and coin purse.
Currently I am making another similar pouch for the coin purse which can fit in nicely.
However, when i made halfway, i have no more yarns...
So saddening. I think I will continue next time again. Meanwhile, I will just admire my this little pouchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment