Cyan Nails

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Drawing one of my favourite anime

Yes. I had just completed my drawing on Nanatsu no Taizai King and Ban. I havent do my shadings though. Well, this is the before and after. My inking and guidelines erased. It took my around 2 hours to complete this piece of drawing. The toughest part i would say it'll be the part where i draw the spear. King's spear is so hard to draw as i am really fail in using rulers and pencil. I used my favourite mickey mouse blue pencil and sketch it out.
The drawing of Ban's blood also made me headache. This is because, Ban's blood is spilling out unevenly and i had a hard time drawing the overflows. It took me around 15minutes just to draw the blood spilling out. I was shivering.
Of course, i feel that it is quite a failure for me to shade the King's nose until this black. It looks somehow weird in some way.
You might be thinking why i didnt not out any colors on it. Well, to be frank, i am really bad in using color pencil or using watercolor in small parts. Especially this type of small drawing details is really not my type of coloring. That's why, i think the best way of not ruining it is so ink it in black and white. Probably i might also do some little shadowing in between to create a reality feel.
Well, i haven't learn a way to capture my drawing process and video. Probably i should do something with my camera and rake a video with it. Or else, it might not seems like i am the one who draw this. Hehe.
Anyway, hope that artiventoria will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment